WATCH D.O.G.S.® (Dads Of Great Students) is the safe school initiative of the National Center for Fathering that involves fathers and father figures to help create a more safe and secure learning environment in our nation's schools.
Who are Watch D.O.G.S.? Fathers, grandfathers, step-fathers, uncles, and other father figures who volunteer to serve at least one day each year in a variety of school activities as assigned by the school principal or other administrator.Click here for more information about Watch D.O.G.S.
To Be a FES Watch D.O.G., you must complete the following:
1. Complete a volunteer background check.
2. Print the WD Dad Registration Form fill it out, and return it to the FES Office
3. Please read our Do's and Don't document before coming to school.
4. Schedule a day to be aWatch DOG by following the directions below to access the Watch D.O.G. S. calendar, or call the FES office at 793-2497.
5. After serving complete the End of Day Survey. It should take less than seven minutes. Your opinions and input are important to us. Click here to go to the survey.
Sign up on our Google Calendar, It's EASY! Follow the link below, sign in, navigate to the date you want to sign up for and click on it! Choose a time of day and type your NAME!
Dads, please sign up at least 2 weeks in advance.