Skip to main content

HS Graduation Live Stream Video

Posted Date: 05/24/2024

HS Graduation Live Stream Video


Click the link below for the 2024 Graduation Service video.



Here is the forecast from the meteorologist we partner with for tonight:  Thunderstorms will start forming around your area by 6pm with a 60% chance of rain and a 40% chance of lightning through 11pm. A few of those storms could become strong to severe with hail and gusty winds being the main threat. There is a chance that you may be in and out of rain and lightning delays during graduation.  Currently the field at Stampede Stadium also has standing water on it.  Given this information we are moving graduation into the gym.  Doors to the gym will open at 7:00 PM and admission will be with tickets provided yesterday.  We will be livestreaming graduation. The link to the livestream will be posted on the district website today around 6:00 PM. We will provide additional seating and broadcast the livestream in the cafeteria.

Buenos dundefinedas,  Aquundefined estundefined el pronundefinedstico del meteorundefinedlogo con el que colaboramos para esta noche:  Las tormentas elundefinedctricas comenzarundefinedn a formarse alrededor de su undefinedrea a las 6 p.m. con un 60% de probabilidad de lluvia y un 40% de probabilidad de relundefinedmpagos hasta las 11 p.m. Algunas de esas tormentas podrundefinedan volverse fuertes o severas, siendo la principal amenaza el granizo y las rundefinedfagas de viento. Existe la posibilidad de que usted se encuentre dentro y fuera de retrasos por lluvia y relundefinedmpagos durante la graduaciundefinedn.   Actualmente, el campo del Stampede Stadium tambiundefinedn tiene agua estancada.  Dada esta informaciundefinedn, trasladaremos la graduaciundefinedn al gimnasio.   Las puertas del gimnasio se abrirundefinedn a las 7:00 p.m. y la entrada se realizarundefined con los boletos proporcionados ayer.   Estaremos transmitiendo en vivo la graduaciundefinedn. El enlace a la transmisiundefinedn en vivo se publicarundefined en el sitio web del distrito hoy alrededor de las 6:00 p.m. Proporcionaremos asientos adicionales y transmitiremos la transmisiundefinedn en vivo en la cafeterundefineda.